Why choose a Bosch car service garage?
- First class service at affordable prices
- A national network of garages servicing all makes and models
- Bosch technicians trained on the latest technologies
- Up-to-date diagnostic equipment to pinpoint faults quickly and accurately
- Replacement parts of the same quality as the original, meaning that your manufacturer's warranty will not be affected
- A real commitment to customer care - all Bosch Car Service garages work to a Bosch Car Service Code of Practice. This commitment to customer care gives you just one more reason to choose Bosch Car Service and ensures that our services adhere to strict quality guidelines
What is a Bosch car service?
Bosch Car Service garages provide vehicle maintenance, repairs and diagnostics for all makes of vehicles. They guarantee a first class service at an affordable price. The technicians at your local Bosch Car Service are trained on the latest technologies and have the most up-to-date diagnostic equipment to pinpoint any faults in your car as quickly and accurately as possible. Any parts that need to be replaced will be of the same quality as those that were originally fitted on your vehicle.
The Bosch Car Service network works to a Bosch Car Service Code of Practice. The Consumer Codes Approval Scheme, run by the Trading Standards Institute, has approved the Bosch Car Service Code of Practice. This commitment to customer care gives you peace of mind in knowing that you are going to be given not only the best technical service, but also the best customer service.
If you want affordability combined with the highest technical and customer service standards, then why not call us.
What service your vehicle?
Regular car servicing can extend the life of a vehicle. A small investment in routine car servicing and repair, plus a good inspection programme results in a good return on that investment due to:
- Reduced cost of repairs over the life of the vehicle
- Reducing unforeseen and possible breakdown risks
- Reduced vehicle time off the road
- Less inconvenience and less unforeseen expense
- Less likelihood of car accidents
- The possibility of greater fuel economy
- The possibility of increased product life
How often should my car be serviced?
Most cars will require a service once every twelve months, but this does vary from make to make and is also dependant on your yearly mileage. Your car's handbook should state the recommended time/distance between services.
If you no longer have your handbook or you're unsure about what to do, just give us a call and we can advise what's best for you and your car. Regular servicing can extend the life and quality of a vehicle for one simple reason: problems are found before they become catastrophic.
Bronze Service Package
For well-maintained, low-mileage vehicles
This service covers 31 checks including an oil and filter change and a general health check of the main components on your car.Find out more
Silver Service Package
A comprehensive service with 49 checks. It includes the replacement of engine oil, oil filter and air filter and an extensive range of checks to ensure optimum running of your vehicle.Find out more
Gold Service Package
A comprehensive service covering everything included in the Silver Service and items that are regularly recommended for replacement every 2 years.Find out more
Vehicle Manufacturer's Service
If your vehicle is still covered by the manufacturer's warranty we would recommend that you have it serviced in line with the manufacturer's specified service.
Provided your vehicle is serviced and maintained in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer's instructions during the manufacturer's warranty period, you have the right to have the work undertaken by an independent garage without affecting your warranty. Garages in the Bosch Car Service network will ensure your vehicle is serviced in accordance with their instructions.
Speak to us to determine whether a manufacturer's warranty service is right for you.